What is Phone-C?
Phone-C is an application for Chrome that integrates your work telephone extension into your email account. With Phone-C, you will increase the number of features available through your IP telephony service with functions like voice dialing, click-to-call, a unified contact book for caller id, and screen sharing, among many others.
For professional users who need to be connected to their work environment anytime, anywhere
Extend your telephony service’s functions and experience advanced features with a simple click
Integrating telephony into your email account provides a better user experience that is tailored to your work context
What do I need in order to use Phone-C?
To use Phone-C, you will need an @gmail account or a Google GSuite account
Phone-C connects with your company’s IP PBX, whether it’s Asterisk or another approved telephone switching system
Phone-C is also available for SIP provider’s Cloud Communications services
- Integrate your work IP PBX extension into your email account
- Send and receive calls from the Chrome browser, which is connected to Gmail
- Select the device you will use to answer calls (computer or IP phone)
- Call waiting, call forwarding, and three-way conference calls
- “Do Not Disturb“ and” I’m busy“ button with calendar alert
- Calls recorded to your Google Drive account
- Access your personal contacts and corporate calendar from Gmail
- Log of sent, received, and missed calls for your extension
- List of frequent contacts and telephone contact information corresponding to email addresses
- View your email exchanges with the caller
- Video call and screen sharing with the caller
- Voice dialing and searching in the contacts list
- Dialing and voice search in your contacts book and Google
Phone-C does not include telephony service or IP desk phone